Our CommitmentWe are committed to giving you and your family the CONFIDENCE that NursEx will provide optimal care that is supported by the multiple disciplines individualized care plans . We are committed to using you and your family as an ESSENTIAL part of your treatment and rehabilitation process.
Our Skilled ServicesNursEx Offers skilled services in your home environment that you may have received in other health care settings. Our team of skilled healthcare professionals includes:
• RN’s and LVN’s • Physical Therapists Speech Therapists
• Medical Social Workers • Certified Nursing Assistants
Our MissionThe mission of NursEx Home Health Services is to participate as an active part of the community, in providing and continuously improving the home health care needs of the patient by delivering value driven, high quality compassionate care.
We Accept Most InsurancesNursEx accepts most insurances including Medicare, Private Insurance as well as Workers Compensation and Private Pay. NursEx does not discriminate on race, gender, sex, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age or disability.
Is Home Health for You?
Various health conditions could benefit from or may require home health care and may be triggered by one of the following situations:
- Are you recovering from or have you had an illness, injury or recent surgery?
- Do you find it increasingly difficult to care for yourself at home or are you coping with a life transition?
- Do you require Physical or Speech Therapy services?
- Do you require wound care management or do you have a wound vac that requires dressing changes performed by a skilled professional?
- Do you have chronic health issues that require an increased level of care and can be offered to you from home?
- Have you recently received a new diagnosis and need education or training to assist you in properly managing your disease process?
- Have you recently suffered a fall, are you having issues with your balance or do you have difficulty walking?