Welcome to NursEx Home Health
When you invite NursEx into your home, you will quickly discover the services provided by our clinicians are founded in compassion and quality with your personal goals in mind. Our multi-disciplined teams of clinicians work together to develop individualized care places to meet your needs. Each plan of care is specifically designed to meet your established goals and ensure success in the comfort of your home.
Our team is focused on a combination of specialized services, continuous patient education and quality outcomes. Our skilled professionals incorporate your living environment and the ability to have your needs met in a safe and consistent manner in order for you to successfully manage your medical condition.
A successful and positive patient experience is of utmost importance to us and we are committed to improving your quality of life by successfully managing your medical condition and providing you with meaningful and measurable outcomes in your life.
NursEx Home Health is locally owned by clinicians with over 70 years of combined experience in the allied healthcare professions.
Qualifying for Home Health
To qualify for home health services the recipient:
- Must be under the care of a physician
- Must require services that can only be delivered by a skilled medical professional
- Must demonstrate that leaving the home is difficult or requires taxing effort
Our CommitmentWe are committed to giving you and your family the CONFIDENCE that NursEx will provide optimal care that is supported by the multiple disciplines individualized care plans . We are committed to using you and your family as an ESSENTIAL part of your treatment and rehabilitation process.
Our Skilled ServicesNursEx Offers skilled services in your home environment that you may have received in other health care settings. Our team of skilled healthcare professionals includes:
• RN’s and LVN’s • Physical Therapists Speech Therapists
• Medical Social Workers • Certified Nursing Assistants
Our MissionThe mission of NursEx Home Health Services is to participate as an active part of the community, in providing and continuously improving the home health care needs of the patient by delivering value driven, high quality compassionate care.
We Accept Most InsurancesNursEx accepts most insurances including Medicare, Private Insurance as well as Workers Compensation and Private Pay. NursEx does not discriminate on race, gender, sex, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age or disability.
Is Home Health for You?
Various health conditions could benefit from or may require home health care and may be triggered by one of the following situations:
- Are you recovering from or have you had an illness, injury or recent surgery?
- Do you find it increasingly difficult to care for yourself at home or are you coping with a life transition?
- Do you require Physical or Speech Therapy services?
- Do you require wound care management or do you have a wound vac that requires dressing changes performed by a skilled professional?
- Do you have chronic health issues that require an increased level of care and can be offered to you from home?
- Have you recently received a new diagnosis and need education or training to assist you in properly managing your disease process?
- Have you recently suffered a fall, are you having issues with your balance or do you have difficulty walking?